Book an Appointment Now:
Rejuvenate and Heal Your Mind and Body.
The O-Shot, or “orgasm shot,” is a non-surgical procedure that helps treat sexual dysfunction and stimulate the vagina in a way that positively impacts orgasm, lubrication, clitoral arousal as well as improving bladder leakage. Using the same technique of isolating Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), for all the Vampire treatments, a small amount of blood is taken from the patient’s arm and spun in an FDA-cleared centrifuge. Once the PRP is isolated, it’s then injected into the G-spot and clitoris of the patient. Prior to injection, the area is anesthetized so the procedure is virtually painless. As with all the Vampire procedures, the PRP stimulates growth factors into the area injected. In most patients, the O-shot has been shown to have the following benefits:
1. Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
2. Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
3. A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
4. Increased arousal from G-spot stimulation
5. Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
6. Stronger orgasm
7. More frequent orgasm
8. Increased sexual desire
9. Increased ability to have a "vaginal orgasm"
10. Decreased pain for those with dysparunia
For more information go to www.oshot.info
A Non-Surgical Procedure To Address Sexual Dysfunction, Improve Orgasms and Urinary Leakage In Women